Re: About stat system..

Subject: Re: About stat system..
From: joshua 'hook' corning (hook@u.washington.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 09:34:57 EET

> Meep. Mathematical intelligence is totally separated from willpower,
> perception and intuition, in fact it is often quite the opposite. I
> haven't met, and do not know of, a single able philosopher or religious
> fanatic who was mathematically talented.

Pythagoras for one there are numerouse others if you want me to research
it. This has nothing to do with the stat system but I thought i would
point it out.

Mathimatics and phylosophy where commenly studied together and
considered the same thing in less modern times. Aristotle Plato and
Socrates was very mathimaticaly inclined. Thomas Jefferson the inventor
of modern democracy and its phylosopy was an apt architect. The list
goes on and on.