Re: region of focus

Subject: Re: region of focus
From: Atte Koivula (yorkaturr@majik3d.org)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:10:41 EET

> I suggest that we have two or maybe three starting locations.
> --clip--

Agreed. I suggest that the evil races live in the continent of Minartan
in the city of Valthorn. The city can be changed but I suggest that the
evil ones live in Minartan anyway so that we get all continents
populated in the beginning of the game. Actually Voran would be even
better as there's the Black Waste of Tulmarun and the burning ash wastes
of Thjarr, suitable places for evil races, but unfortunately there never
has been any evil races in Voran and it conflicts with Hook's ideas on
Nalor Thaan.
--
_/_
/Atte "Yorkaturr" Koivula <yorkaturr@majik3d.org>