Re: Cataclysm

Subject: Re: Cataclysm
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik3d.org)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 13:41:45 EET

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Pekka Toppi wrote:

> The idea sounds good. I have an idea for the starting.
> What if there would be places that survived the cataclysm, "havens" they
> could be explained as places where the influence of sages was so great
> that they were left standing.

As survived all the other magical lands, interesting or even necessary
such as Osthel, temples, truename shrines etc. The world isn't really
empty, so if you go exploring, you can find something and even better,
you can first one finding it! So, you can be first one finding out how
to use magic and thus become the greatest magic-user in the world.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik3d.org https://majik3d-legacy.org