Re: radical departure

Subject: Re: radical departure
From: Taneli Niko Tikka (ttikka@icon.fi)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 16:30:52 EET

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Tommi Leino wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Taneli Niko Tikka wrote:
>
> > There is no "crash of the rooms" in real world-history of majik. This is
> > just something that happened in real life and codewise. There was no
> > flying rooms in the sky, at the best its only a metaphor used by mortals
> > to describe something they cant fully understand
>
> Oh, are you sure?

didnt we agree on this a very long time ago :) in the real events of majik
world.. there was no flying stone rooms in the sky. In reality the process
of creation came with old/new gods creating the races and starting the
whole thing. Flying room is something that happened in real life, and
might be a legend in majik-life

.m