Re: names

Subject: Re: names
From: Jonathan Koehn (Eleril) (dgkoehn@gbasin.net)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 18:57:08 EET

k cool way to make up a name=)  like instead of amphifur since they live
underground and must have water. and they have fur and scales. it would be
something like fury - swimmer but needs
a translation into something more ancient like.
(Eleril) eleril@majik3d.org
Check out https://majik3d-legacy.org/
Majik 3D project