Re: water and days

Subject: Re: water and days
From: McDuff (mcduff@iname.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 17:33:07 EEST

>Majik doesn't compete with MUDs so
>could people PLEASE stop comparing Majik to them

I think that, given Majik's origin, camparisons are inevitable.  I mean,
even Ultima Online and Sierra's "The Realm" are classed as graphical MUDs,
so really even if it's not true I don't think you should get too upset about
it.  If you thought of Majik as being the MUD to give all other MUDs a damn
good kicking in the car-park then it might help - it doesn't degrade Majik
to acknowledge its roots as it flies past them in it's turbocharged
nitro-injected XK8 :)))