Re: new monster

Subject: Re: new monster
From: Atte Koivula (yorkaturr@majik3d.org)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 14:49:33 EET

> cannot be in a library. second only non-religiouse works can be alowed.
> the bible or tora or karan or paridise lost would conflict with the fake
> religionions in majik.

Fuck all that, the real fake religions are the Tora-based crap. I do not
know if you meant that in the sense that we shouldn't add religious
Majik texts or rl religious texts, but still, I am likely to add some
blasphemous texts for the members of my church that can be allegorically
evaluated as philosophical guidelines in real life as well, even though
they are cosmetically Majik texts. Just to spite all of cHRISTIANITY,
and to promote the artistic (ie. useful and constructive) side of Majik.

Draped in shadows,

_/_
/Atte "Yorkaturr" Koivula <yorkaturr@majik3d.org>