Re: new monster

Subject: Re: new monster
From: joshua 'hook' corning (hook@u.washington.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 13:04:10 EET

Kim Kunnas wrote:

> Libraries are one option, village elders, storytellers etc are others.
> Trolls will unlikely have any libraries but they may have shamans or
> elders or something like that.

A word on libraries. It is impossible for us to fill these libraries by
ourselves. Most "books" will have to be short desriptions of what is in
the book. Also my idea for non-majik related books would be to fill
libraries with books and writing from the real world but we should put
rules on it. First rule would be it can't be copyrighted. the Hobbit
cannot be in a library. second only non-religiouse works can be alowed.
the bible or tora or karan or paridise lost would conflict with the fake
religionions in majik. Im am thinking of putting stuff like makivelies
the prince or some of edger allen poe stuff in libraries.

Joshua 'hook' corning
hook@majik3d.org