Re: underlight

Subject: Re: underlight
From: Jonathan Koehn (Eleril) (dgkoehn@gbasin.net)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 17:00:16 EEST

This is from their page about game info.

"(Bloodline also includes comprehensive multiplayer features for epic
competitive and co-operative games.)"

(Eleril) eleril@majik3d.org

Heres the harn 3d (bloodline)  address it seems its a single player (if its
develope as a single player it would be much harder to make a good
multiplayer) and possiblly multiplayer.
 http://www.auran.com/games/bloodline/default.htm