Re: Goblins 0.1 Genus desc

Subject: Re: Goblins 0.1 Genus desc
From: Beregar (beregar@majik3d.org)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 07:45:50 EEST

joshua 'akix' corning wrote:

> I have made some preliminary descriptions of the goblin Genus. I have
> made them a little different then traditional fantasy world goblins.
> They are more animal then intelligent humanoids and are closer related
> to bats then orcs. In fact i want goblins to be the original inhabitance
> of Majik before the two rooms collided and brought all the other races
> there.

Hmm, I should have mentioned this earlier, but flying rooms DIDN'T
bring our current races to world, they brought "ancient" races which
gradually evolved (degenerated?) to current races. I'd also rather see
that there was only a few, extremely power and old creatures (gods,
dragons, arch demons/angels, some spirits etc) before these rooms
collided. All lesser races/monsters should be either creations of these
ancients or creations of gods, or then evolved from the ancients.

We also have to figure why they degenerated to our current races and
how many of ancients (= sages?) are still alive...

- Beregar (Beregar@majik3d.org)