Re: Jungles and Jungle People

Subject: Re: Jungles and Jungle People
From: Ari Miettinen (emiettin@hytti.uku.fi)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 14:49:02 EEST

>On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Ari Miettinen wrote:
>
>> Do we have someone producing any silk-like material yet? If not,
>> the Dachoi (That's the name of the race) could be the one producing it.
>>
>My Brahjians produce silk like material called "shurawari", though
>competition is welcome :)
Alright. Lets see which one becomes more popular. ;)   Where do
the Brahjians live? Anywhere near Vren/Estream? I hope not, so
they don't get into each other's way too much. .. of course, little
competition never hurts too much.

I found the map (Nice map btw) and looked for good location for
the race. I think that I'll go for one of the isles after all. The
isles of Vren/Estream looked nice, but I would like to know who lives in
town/city of Onissa? The Dachoi do not have towns that large, so
it cannot be them. I hope someone has plans for it.. or the town
should be removed from the island.

>Zamurdi is under ancient evil curse which causes everything in there
>(plants, animals etc) to be twisted and evil. I planned carnivorous
>plants, evil trees etc to there (they are also mentioned in short
>region desc, I believe). Zamurdi is one of the "ancient regions"
>in the southern area which were once under control of elder races
>(ancestors of current races).
Does not sound like a place for the Dachoi.

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
	for they are subtle and quick to anger.