Re: designing a race

Subject: Re: designing a race
From: Jonathan Koehn (dgkoehn@gbasin.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 22:49:42 EEST

I would like to design Dethzael with this race if this is
ok. Unless this region has been choosen already.
This is just my starting ideas ive got a ways to go.

Location: Skyghaim | Region: Dethzael
Race:(Dwelvens) or (Dwarvens) a race that is descendant
from elven and dwarf.
  They are known to be a magical race. Their
ancestors chose this place for its 4 elements
the sea=water element, the artic= ice element, the
praire=fire element and Skyghaim= earth element.
Their town of Grimryn is set by the Lake of the 4 Elements.
Which has streams flowing to or from 3 elements. And the four
is the land which the town was built upon.

Jonathan at "dgkoehn@gbasin.net"