Re: Spell symbols

Subject: Re: Spell symbols
From: Atte Koivula (yorka@dlc.fi)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 14:22:34 EEST

> If I remember right, the spells in Majik4 were all hand
coded and this is
> not a way for coding hundreds of different spells. We need
an universal
> system which, given the symbols, automagically generates
the corresponding
> spell effect. There should of course exist a possibility
to add hand made
> varieties.

This is partially true. I coded the basis for the new system
into Majik4 with a test mentality after the actual
development of Majik4 ceased, so you probably didn\'t notice.
The stuff is in CVS though.

_/_
/Atte \"Yorkaturr/Shadow\" Koivula <yorkaturr@majik.netti.fi>
 Tämä viesti on lähetetty Saunalahden Serverin Webmailista
 osoitteesta: www.saunalahti.fi