Re: Spell list

Subject: Re: Spell list
From: Juha Jantunen (talgor@nergal.org)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 11:19:03 EEST

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:09:57 +0300 (EEST) Taneli Tikka <ttikka@icon.fi> wrote:

>On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Tommi Leino wrote:
>> > Humm.. since we do have that symbol casting system in majik - all spells
>> > are possible atleast in theory. Lets begin spell design by making up the
>> > symbol combos instead of general spells...
>>
>> Someone said it is better to do a list of spells first, and then someone
>> will symbolize them, only one person to stay with consistent logic.
>I think we need working and final version of symbols before anything.
>Spells are something that can be invited very easily, i can come up with
>1000 spells in just few hours :) symbols are more important.

I asked about this once and I was mailed a list of symbols by someone (Namhas or Beregar I think), so there are already quite a number of the symbols... And I think the same person said to me that they'd fit the spells to the symbols later, after the spells have been done (at least some)...

...and nobody commented on whether or not any of those spells are any good. *wry*

--
.sig in exile