Re: Unidentified subject!

Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!
From: Beregar (beregar@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 16:43:53 EEST

> If I remember right I described it in my "priests in Majik" text,
> the deity haves to be online when giving special powers and when
> hearing player's whines needing immediate action, otherwise the
> god doesn't need to be online. Granting special powers is a rare
> and quite permanent move. If one has a healing special ability
> it could use it quite freely except once used it would decrease
> some variable and/or god's divine points (minor drain, granting
> is major) so if the mortal uses the ability too much or for wrong
> purposes, it will be taken away or other punishment, decrease in
> favor or whatever. All the priests should try to keep in balance
> and thus not wasting their powers without a reason. Read the
> "priests in Majik".

I'd like to see this done so that mortal has certain limit how many
times he/she can cast a spell for example once in a day or only
once and then spell would be gone untill he/she whines it back.
Only priests should have other than one-time-only spells and
only higher priests should be able to cast spells many times in a
day. I see priests spells very powerful and they shouldn't have
any casting cost (why should they cost sp since god powers
them?) or casting time.

- Beregar (Beregar@majik.netti.fi)