Re: Majik (and Magic) (and some Re: New)

Subject: Re: Majik (and Magic) (and some Re: New)
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 23:37:25 EEST

Read http://majik.netti.fi/archive/old/majik-design/threads.html too.

> I did, and I have to say that it was most... enlightening. ;) And also
> reveals that making any kind of overview is impossible because everyone
> has a different opinion on everything and nothing's set... So no wonder
> Glabrezu didn't have much success trying to make one... ;) As far as I can
> tell, even the world's shape hasn't been decided on, so how am I to make
> an overview of it? ;)

You can decide the shape or delegate :) I think sphere and plane are good.
I could actually do a world in a day using my "AD&D world builder's
handbook", but not all would like it so all the things is need to be
discussed here and flamed over until we can get some compromise and if
not, then dice will do.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi