Descriptions of the Gods

Subject: Descriptions of the Gods
From: Kim Kunnas (beregar@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 14:16:11 EEST

Since no-one has already taken this task, I guess I'll have to do it
I have few requests though: I need previous portfolios so someone
should send them to me (I can find them by myself but it would ta
ke more time) and since there are not nearly enough gods to cover
all the spheres of influence I would like to hear if you have any sug
gestions for new ones.

We have already greater gods but we still need more "gods", also I
would like to see more lesser, racial gods. This is just my opinion,
but there could be for example lesser gods of death not only Yorka
turr or this lesser god could represent some aspect of death. Also, I
need to know if those already descriped gods will keep they current
name and also their racial names (names that races use for them Yor
katurr is not necessarily Yorkaturr for elves.)

Descs will include:

Name
Sphere of influence
Appearance
History
Religion/worship/society (This section will tell about their worship but
tell me        which title you prefer most since I had little argue with
namhas about this :)

If you have suggestions mail them to me

- Beregar (Beregar@majik.netti.fi)