A thought-play on the myth of creation

Subject: A thought-play on the myth of creation
From: Ville V Sinkko (vsinkko@cc.helsinki.fi)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 17:41:30 EEST

[1] Within the universe of Majik there exists one immortal being. This
entity has existed and will exist forever - from what we mortals
call the beginning of the world to what we mortals call the end of the
world - for one purpose. During the span of its life it travels throughout
the universe observing (and learning of) its every aspect; One day it will
have come to the point where it knows them all, and will start building a
world from its then-infinite knowledge. This world will, once ready, become
the universe of Majik. Goto [1].

--
65
 Zn