doh

Subject: doh
From: Beregar (beregar@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 23:02:15 EEST

Ignore those two questions, I already found the answer:

   + The Planet and the Continents within

              Approximately one or two pages long description of the planet
              Majik, how large it is and several misc. things about it then
              the continents must be also described here shortly, what kind
              of continents they are etc.

    + Structure of the World

              Well this is important part, what kind of world this is. Where
              is what, where magic comes from, what kind of planes of existence
              there is and stuff like that.

About that "Structure of the World" thingie. Is it so important that we can't make it
later when we have better picture of how world works?

- Beregar (Beregar@majik.netti.fi)