fresh water oceans

Subject: fresh water oceans
From: Joshua Corning (hook@majik3d.org)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 03:20:53 EET

well it is pretty much desided that the oceans outside of the main
continents are infinate. This leads to a problem of the oceans not getting
enough run off in order for them to be salt water. A solution to this is
just make the oceans and seas being freash water. I like this idea becouse
it allows people to live on floating islands on the ocean. It would be
cool to have a floating city in the middle of the quiet sea or somthing
and it dosn't require anything drastic in terms of magic or technology.

This brings up anotherpoint. we need more wonders so our world is more
fantacy like. These wonders should be not intrusive though. like not much
magic is needed to upkeep them. Good examlpes are the floating islands in
althainon. they are cool to look at but are a natural phenominon. so they
don't need constant upkeep or give away any secrets to players.

Joshua 'hook' corning
hook@majik3d.org