lamarhen

Subject: lamarhen
From: Joshua Corning (hook@majik3d.org)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 12:37:56 EET

I have done some work to the start location of lamarhen. I have named and
defined some of the geological locations and fetures of the region. These
"sub-regions" need further descriptions and any help or additions are
welcome and encuraged. Please feel free to "claim" one of these for
further design but please have at least a sentance or paragraph describing
what you plan to do to go along with your claim. the only areas that are
claimed are the Umulin mountains the blood coast and the dravus crags.

Input on the subject of start locations and this start location is needed
by other designers. Im sure i can do the work by my self but it will be
slow in comming if i go it alone :)

joshua 'hook' corning
hook@majik3d.org