Majik3d weekly update 0.0.4

Subject: Majik3d weekly update 0.0.4
From: Joshua Corning (hook@majik3d.org)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 11:07:22 EET

Majik3d Weekly Update for January 5 - 11, 2000

Date - Tue Jan 11 01:34:15 PST 2000
Issue - 0.0.4

Contents

1. New Screen Shot
2. Terrain Objects
3. Things Decided
4. Status Bar
5. Old Weekly Updates
6. Team photos

------------------
1. New Screen Shot
------------------

A new screen shot has been posted on the Majik3D site. I think it looks
great. Be sure to read the comments next to the thumb nail. The screen
shot can be found here:

https://majik3d-legacy.org/screenshots.html

If you want to see some of his models and textures check out his ftp
directory here:

ftp://ftp.majik3d.org/open/eleril/

-----------------
3. Things Decided
-----------------

Namhas has created a web page that contains all the things that have been
decided upon for the design side of Majik3d. This is fairly old
information but because of my less then stellar performance in keeping the
Weekly Update weekly I am obliged to post this now, even though it is a
few weeks late. The web page can be found here:

https://majik3d-legacy.org/world/

-------------
4. Status Bar
-------------

The status bar has moved from 50% to 75%. I realize this not to important
but it does mean the developers are getting closer and closer to the
seemingly unreachable goal of the majik3d 0.4.0 client. :)

The status bar can be found here:

https://majik3d-legacy.org/status.html

---------------------
5. Old Weekly Updates
---------------------

All the archived weekly updates appear to have most if not all their links
broken. I have no idea if this same thing will happen to this update so
read it quick and if you need to referance any of the links within the
update at a later time a good idea would be copy the information on to
your hard drive. Especially if the info is found in a link to the mail
archives. They seem to be somewhat volatile.

--------------
6. Team Photos

New photos have been posted on the team web page. Check it out. Its nice
to know that I'm not the only gooffly looking designer on the team. I
still stunned to see that Eleril can grow facial hair and did Yorkaturr
get a face lift or loose some weight or something? Anyway the page can be
found here.

https://majik3d-legacy.org/team.html

Until next week, (with fingers crossed)

hook