Mortal/God history

Subject: Mortal/God history
From: Kim Kunnas (beregar@majik3d.org)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 14:12:15 EET

In case you didn't know, Hook is making general mortal history so if you
have made history for your race, you better send it to him. If you have
not, you better make it. Btw it seems that time between room crash and
cataclysm is ~10000 years (10000 being a round number, I guess Hook won't
be too picky if you add few hundreds or thousand years there, round
numbers look so artificial, sorry Hook :P).

If you have any additions to "God" history, mail them to me since Mandor
seems to be too busy.

Thank you

- Beregar Dar'Eldath (Beregar@Majik3D.org)