Re: Tried out M3 this evening

Subject: Re: Tried out M3 this evening
From: Brant Clabaugh (powdertoast@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 17:11:23 EEST

Tried LOD 50 this morning and my frame rates dropped to 11 on the
average. Heh! Large gaps were still appearing in the terrain, even at
LOD 50. I've dropped LOD down to 25, which doesn't seem to have much
impact on my system.

I'm the person named Catalyst who was on last night (my time) with the
elephant, by the way. :)

-Brant