Re: missing executable in current linux release

Subject: Re: missing executable in current linux release
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 11:58:48 EEST

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999, Mladen Gavrilovic wrote:

> Is it just me or is an executable missing from the latest linux-current
> release of majik?

It might be. We are having some troubles with the code at the moment.
The -current packages are automatically build and if the executable is
missing then it means the script wasn't able to build the binary and
thus means there were errors while compiling. I'll try to fix it today
and finish the milestone 3, we are already few days late from schedule.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi