Re: Suggest Birth System in Majik

Subject: Re: Suggest Birth System in Majik
From: Dave (Dave@happymagic.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 04:01:09 EET

Just as someone who has nothing to do with the work on Majik, I think a
"birth system" would be very cool.  However the way you described it
gave to much power to the adults.  No one should pick who their parents
are, It should be random, Like if someone wants to play they send in
somthing and who they are born to is random.  If anything is chosen race
might be the exception.  ANd the idea of having the adult players choose
when their kids can have children is silly.  Diffrent races mature
faster and such.  Oh well, I was just bored,

Looking forward to majik,      Nimbus