Re: Lastest Stuff

Subject: Re: Lastest Stuff
From: Joshua Corning (hook@majik3d.org)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 01:16:59 EEST

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Ryan Smith wrote:

> I was wondering this myself.  Has the project been abandoned?  Two
> months have past without any news updates...

Well i was the one who would write news updates, but i have been in sort
of a slump as of late. You should also know that alot of the delelopers
and designers are from finnland so they don't see the sun much. I just
think that everyone has a bit of spring fever and havn't been tending to
their duties becouse of it. Not to worry though I know im in it for the
long haul as im sure everyone else on the team is.

Joshua corning

hook

hook@majik3d.org
hook@wolfenet.com