Re: Client 0.4.0!!

Subject: Re: Client 0.4.0!!
From: Kevan Benson (kentrak@sonic.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 22:58:56 EET

In windoze, the client's framerate jumps sporadically from 140-160 fps when in the default window.  It drops to 90-110
fps when I choose fullscreen (1024x768).  They really must have optimized the code or something, I used to only get
about 30 fps in window and 20 in fullscreen.  Haven't tried it in linux yet, just haven't had time.  Am hoping it's
SOMEWHAT like the windows frames, but not holding my breath (GLX sucks right now).

-Kevan