Re: A few comments

Subject: Re: A few comments
From: Kevan Benson (kentrak@sonic.net)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 01:03:40 EET

It does seem delayed, but I can see why by reading the development mailing list on the web site.  It seems (to me at
least) the next release will be a monster of a jump.  I just can't waith to get my hands on it.  You guys are doing a
great job.  Wouldn't mind volunteering my own skills a little down the road (that is, ahem, when I am better at coding)
if you would have them.

-Kevan