Re: Mesa probs...

Subject: Re: Mesa probs...
From: Rob Pryor (axe@crown.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 19:08:18 EET

I had that problem a few times.  Been so long I don't remember how to fix
it.  You might want to check to make sure your /etc/ld.so.conf has all the
library paths in it.  RedHat seems to not like putting more then one or two
in there (When there is generally 5 or 6 important ones) .  After that, run
ldconfig, or reboot.  See if it finds the libraries.  Another thing to try,
is make symbolic links to where it's looking for the file.  That's another
pretty easy way.

Charlie was a chemist, but Charlie is no more,
what Charlie thought was H2O, was H2SO4