Re: Design Postings

Subject: Re: Design Postings
From: Kaoru Shalamberidze (ttikka@icon.fi)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 22:32:34 EET

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, David Elias Villarroel wrote:

> I had a question brough to me by a friend. Question: Can you smoke pot in
> Majik, and if there are drugs!??

Our current ideas say : yes. Majik doesnt have to be politically correct,
we can be just as damn offensive we want to be :) our ideas include sex
acts, red light districts, drugs and criminality, violence and general
chaos and coppurtion :).. Just like in our beloved real world. It is as
simple as this: if you dont like those things, stay out.

.mandor