Re: Anyone on this list?

Subject: Re: Anyone on this list?
From: joshua 'hook' corning (hook@u.washington.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 05:49:18 EET

"Jonathan Koehn (Eleril)" wrote:

> Anyone have any questions on whats being done on majik3d currently?
> We need to get this list going again :)

Well if this e-mail was sent to majik-users@majik3d.org then it is still
working because i got the mail. If anyone has not received anything from
this mail list then say so :).

The purpose of this list is to report any problems you might have with
running the majik3d client. Like installation problems, crashes etc.. It
can also be used to post suggestions from users.

My guess is that anyone who wanted to install majik3d has or have worked
out the bugs by reading past posts to this list. Also we haven't put out
a new client in a while so no one wants to install it until a new one
comes out.

If you need help running the majik3d client or installing it please feel
free to post questions and problems to this list. It has been my
experience that these are replayed to very quickly.

If you have suggestions feel free to post them here if you are a user.

If you want to know the current state of majik3d i suggest you check out
our web site at: https://majik3d-legacy.org/

A good place to look is at project status here:
https://majik3d-legacy.org/status.html

and at latest news here:
https://majik3d-legacy.org/news.html

And the design mail archive which is posted to by the developers and
designers almost everyday. I can be found here:
https://majik3d-legacy.org/archive.html

Joshua 'hook' corning
hook@majik3d.org