Intriguing to say the least...

Subject: Intriguing to say the least...
From: Kirk McLean (madlion@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 10:43:05 EEST

Hello,

I am a QA analyst for the largest software developing company in the
world. I bug test games for a living yet hate testing the games cause,
well, they suck. Your game intigues me as the openness aspects have so
many different possibilities. Please add me to your list for
beta-testing. My home pc has quite low specs, but that also allows for
many problems to be found. It's just a crappy 166 with a voodoo1(flaky
as can be). Let me know if this is a possibility as I am very excited
about your game.

Thx,
Jay S.