About Majik

Subject: About Majik
SgtOxford@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 21:31:06 EET

mmmk... I couldnt find any other e-mail addresses, so I'll just send it
here... this is a bug report for Majik3D.
I'm using WindowsME, on a 700mhz celeron computer, with 11mb video memory.
When I open the Majik3D.exe file, I get this in a standard dos window:
Reading configuration from: majik3D.ini
Illegal mode passed to ssgSimpleState: :disable(2912)

Then, I guess it's the game screen, opens (while the above text in a window
is still open) in a seperate window, and shows a black screen with the menu
in the upper left corner. I turn wireframes off, and then the screen turns
blue...... nothing happens even after I press a bunch of buttons except that
in the window with the error on it, it says: Warning: unreported key recieved
(then some numbers). If I close this window, the window with the actual
"game" (which isnt working) closes also. Just reporting a bug...