Start the New Year DEBT FREE!!

Subject: Start the New Year DEBT FREE!!
nomore_debt@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 05:15:37 EET

"We Get Your Creditors Off Your Back!"

FREE INFORMATION !! - CLICK HERE NOW !!

http://63.198.30.40/debt/

You've received this message because while
visiting a partner website, you opted in to
receive special online offers and discounts.
If you wish to be excluded from any future offers
or would like to provide comments to our service,
please scroll to the bottom of this message.

"We Get Your Creditors Off Your Back!"

FREE INFORMATION !! - CLICK HERE NOW !!

http://63.198.30.40/debt/

Our Non-Profit Organization Provides
FREE Professional Help and Relief From Too Much Debt.

With One Phone Call, We Can Get Your Creditors To Do the Following:

* Lower your monthly payments by 40-60%.
* Save thousands of dollars in interest and late charges.
* End Creditor Harassment!
* Start improving your credit rating.
* Cut your bills in half.
* Consolidate your bills into One Low monthly payment.
* Eliminate interest and late fee charges.
* Improve your credit rating.

FREE INFORMATION - CLICK HERE NOW !!

http://63.198.30.40/debt/

We at CyberInfoAds believe we are sending you this e-mail with your permission, through our affiliate programs.  If you feel you have received this message in error please click this remove link  http://63.198.30.40/remove/