Majik 3D Music

Subject: Majik 3D Music
From: David J. Wilson (vlastyn@innerworld.org)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 01:00:55 EEST

Hi, your project is interesting to me because I, too, was working on
something similar.  As you know there is a lot involved and I was pretty
much working on my own, so I've pretty much put it aside.

My idea for Innerworld is nearly identical to yours.  It was on the premise
that everything would be real-time, with a fully dynamic and tangible world
where people lived something of an alternative life rather that 'playing a
game'.

In any case, I was wondering if you are actively looking for developers.  I
might be interested in doing music, depending on what format you're hoping
to use.  I can provide MP3, XM/IT, or Redbook Audio format (if you will be
using Cds somehow).

regards,
David

-vlas <djw@innerworld.org>