About the "Majik3D"

Subject: About the "Majik3D"
From: ±¸Áöȸ (cwkoo@mail.jei.co.kr)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 11:58:48 EEST

Hello   :-)

I am running the ISP since May 1997 at Seoul, Korea.
I am using two of T1(1.544M bps) lines and 256 Modem ports(28.8K bps).
My services are the BBS, Free Web-Mail, Chatting, and Communities.

I want to service your Game Server at Korea.
Please give me answers for next some questions.

(1) May I run your Game Server at Korea.
(2) If yes, what do you need ??
(3) May I service with Korean Language support at Chatting ??
(4) May I service with Korean language inside Game messages ??
(5) Do you have any conditions, such as price quotation for Game Server support ??
(6) How many concurrent players per Server do you recommend ??
(7) What OS (NT, Unix, or Linux) is running your game server ??
(8) If no, how can I service your Game at Korea ??

Best Regards,

Dr. chi-whe Koo     cwkoo@mail.jei.co.kr