Bug with Client

Subject: Bug with Client
From: Gregory B Leuschner (akira255@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 06:57:00 EEST

Hello, i dont know if this is a bug, or if i dont know what im doing but,
i unzip the file with winzip and clcik on the Majik3d.exe file, (This is
Win32 4.0) and it says..."A required .DLL file, GLUT32.DLL, was not
found." Can you write me back and help me out? Thanx Alot

                                              Tyladrhas
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.