bug?

Subject: bug?
From: Paul Collier (mcollier@intergate.bc.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 02:09:36 EEST

I tried your program on win32 with no accelerator. I changed all the settings, like you said, updated my WinSock and rebooted. I tried the program. It said,
illegal mode passed to ssg:SimpleState::disable<2912>
Then, it showed me a small window with only the framerate and a blank screen. I read your FAQ and tried moving with Num Lock on. It still doesn't work. I can turn on wireframe, menu, and type something using TAB, but no landscape.