Re: website updates

Subject: Re: website updates
From: Finwaite (finwaite@email.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 05:40:01 EET

I sent a tar.gz file with corrected webpages for the Majik website to
this address over two weeks ago and have never seen the updated pages
appear on the site. Was the file I sent received? Was something wrong
with it? Was something wrong with the HTML files inside the archive?
I've noticed that at least one page has been updated since I sent the
corrected pages (the "Latest News" page), but the corrections I made to
the page haven't shown up. What's up?
If the file didn't make it or was corrupted, let me know and I'll
resend. If something is wrong with the files in the archive, again, let
me know. If my assistance isn't wanted, that's fine also - just let me
know.

--
Finwaite

"Talk nerdy to me"