Development

Subject: Development
From: Chris Motch (chris_motch@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 21:10:38 EET

I am a big fan of Majik 3d, when I first heard about it I thought it was a great idea, especally as it would be free for use etc.  The concept i think is great.  I would love to contribute to the project as a developer, although I'm not sure how possible that would be.  My main focus is in Windows, although I do have linux development experience (not very much).  Anyway I just want to offer my services, maybe to work on the windows client.
Thanks
Chris Motch