[Fwd: Possible bug/misconfiguration and a question]

Subject: [Fwd: Possible bug/misconfiguration and a question]
From: Finwaite (finwaite@email.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 00:44:00 EET

I sent the following a couple of days ago, but didn't receive a
response. If the response was sent to one of the majik mailing lists,
will you please forward it to me, since I'm not currently subscribed to
any of them, except for -announce (and wasn't subscribed to THAT one
until last night).
TIA, Finwaite