RPG

Subject: RPG
From: Jeff Marr (doom@cgocable.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 23:38:38 EET

Hey looks like that RPG is pretty cool.  How the hell does it look so neat
but is so small in size.  Anyway I just had a few more questions.  Is it
running off of a 3D card because it is pretty 3d looking.  In windows 98 it
crashes alot and I really don't know how to move around.  Very very slow
too.  How is it coming.  Are you guys even still working on the game.  How
did the game come about.  I am very interested in this game.

Thank you

		Jeff Marr