Re: Sound?

Subject: Re: Sound?
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik3d.org)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 13:31:03 EET

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, eric wrote:

> Anyway, I was wondering if you are in need of any sound elements for
> the game.  My specialty is music, but I also handle sound effects.  I
> guess I'll keep this inquiry short - just let me know if you have need
> of a sound person.  If so, maybe we can talk some more...

Yes, we need sound effects, but we are not yet sure how we are going to do
the system and besides, it is a bit immature to do any sound effects at
this stage. After we have the base code ready enough and a system for
doing sound effects in a 3D scene first we are going to need sfx for
walking on various surfaces, like grass, water etc. We will not have any
background music during the game, but we would like to get some music for
intro and menu screens, but that's all.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik3d.org https://majik3d-legacy.org