Sound?

Subject: Sound?
From: eric (frostus@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 10:38:00 EET

Hello, I have just stumbled upon your site and, while I have not yet downloaded the program, the project sounds very good in concept.  I like the way you are approaching many of the issues related to world simulation and online RPG gaming.

Anyway, I was wondering if you are in need of any sound elements for the game.  My specialty is music, but I also handle sound effects.  I guess I'll keep this inquiry short - just let me know if you have need of a sound person.  If so, maybe we can talk some more...

Thanks!

-Eric Pavone