Re: volunteering

Subject: Re: volunteering
From: Jari P Saukkonen (jsaukkon@cs.Helsinki.FI)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 19:29:14 EET

On Tue, 2 Nov 1999 sglover@appliedcom.com wrote:

> I would like to help in any way that I can.  I work on and use Macs, and have a
> c/c++ compiler, but only fairly minimal experience with development.  I'm in the
> process of setting up a LinuxPPC box and will have devel ability there as well.
> I'm good with photoshop, and although I don't have a lot of free time, I am very
> excited by what I've read about this project and can contribute at least a few
> hours a week indefinitely.  Oh, and this isn't the best address to contact me
> at.  Let me know if you need help and if so what you'd like.

Sure, help is always appreciated and we do need graphicians.  Could you
give some pointers to examples of your work?

++ Dazzt

---
| Jari Saukkonen + jari.saukkonen@cs.helsinki.fi : coral   -.
| programming            music          graphics | dolphin   :
| art                  keyboards             web | nah-kolor |
| Babylon5-inspired 'shadow function'        0 <= t <= 4*pi/3
:  x(t) =   (sin 8t)^2 * (5 + 3sin 8t) cos (t/2 + (sin 8t)^2)
.  y(t) = +-(sin 8t)^2 * (5 + 3cos 8t) sin (t/2 + (sin 8t)^2)