volunteering

Subject: volunteering
sglover@appliedcom.com
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 03:06:30 EET

I would like to help in any way that I can.  I work on and use Macs, and have a
c/c++ compiler, but only fairly minimal experience with development.  I'm in the
process of setting up a LinuxPPC box and will have devel ability there as well.
I'm good with photoshop, and although I don't have a lot of free time, I am very
excited by what I've read about this project and can contribute at least a few
hours a week indefinitely.  Oh, and this isn't the best address to contact me
at.  Let me know if you need help and if so what you'd like.

Stone Glover
stone@principia.edu