I like the idea - but what's up with the server ?

Subject: I like the idea - but what's up with the server ?
From: StarSoFt (StarSoFt@b-q-c.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 03:13:07 EEST

Hi !

I like the idea of your system very much!
Though I wasn't able to connect your server (195.197.61.60 - no route to
host) with the client - is it a temporary state?

I do have myself a Linux machine (I686) so I fixed some minor issues
(problems with libraries etc.) - do you need any help with the project ?
(Of course I'd like to see it working ;)) I suppose there are two parts
of the project - the server side and the client side. I didn't see any
reference to the server side on your page - is it also in development ?
Is there any source to help with?

CU
*S