strange problems

Subject: strange problems
From: Nathan Smart (x1tm5@unb.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 22:42:14 EEST

i've been unable to connect to the majik server since i moved from home to
university this year, the only cange i've made to my system is switching
from modem to ethernet card, but i'm still connected to the internet. Is the
reason why the client can't find the server because of my network, or the
card? Just in case it may be somthing else, the error message i;m getting
is:
FATAL ERROR: Could not recieve information from the host?
Any help would be appreciated.
												Nathan Smart