Become an Internet Marketing Consultant- FREE Info!

Subject: Become an Internet Marketing Consultant- FREE Info!
IntCnslt@connect.com.au
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 07:01:47 EEST

Make money at home as an INTERNET BUSINESS CONSULTANT!

YOU now have the opportunity to become a valuable and successful
Internet Business Consultant, where making money at home or at the
office is easy!  IBM International has selected our company to market
the E-Commerce Storefront to businesses throughout the country. Now
YOU can participate in a 1 BILLION DOLLAR IBM advertising campaign
as seen on television and in major magazines.

Perfect Web is a fully integrated internet company specializing in web
design, hosting, e-commerce, and Internet marketing.  Using our
proprietary system, we have placed thousands of businesses with
Internet related products ane services.

Imagine a business that requires 8-10 hours per week and has
unlimited money making potential?  Our program allows you to
succeed and earn big income without any previous knowledge or
experience working with computers.

Where could you be in 30 days?
You could easily be earning hundreds, even thousands of dollars
as an  !! INTERNET BUSINESS CONSULTANT !!

We are looking for a LIMITED AMOUNT of area affiliates in the U.S. and
Canada to market Internet E-commerce services using our proven
marketing program.

This is NOT an MLM!  Our unique marketing program provides you with a
one-on-one training seminar developed by IBM, manuals, audio and video
tapes and scripts to get you started quickly. A $5,995 investment is
required which includes your 3-day seminar developed by IBM, airfare to
Florida, transportation to and from the airport, lodging and a
continental breakfast each day.

ARE YOU READY TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE & MAKE REAL MONEY?
By becoming an INTERNET BUSINESS CONSULTANT, you get the opportunity
to guide your own business through cyberspace and help others create
classified pages, display ads, homepages, custom web sites and
E-Commerce Storefronts!

Before you are locked out of this ground floor opportunity contact
us TODAY to get started in less than 30 days!

This is a one-time offer limited to U.S. and Canadian residents only!

If you wish to receive additional information,

VISIT
http://206.253.222.112/c3619/ubk.html

OR CLICK BELOW

Due to the overwhelming response to this offer we can only respond to
information requests by telephone, so your phone number is required.
You may experience long wait times or difficulty accessing our Web Pages.
If this happens simply print out this page, complete the form, and fax
it in to: (603) - 719 - 3465. We will contact you directly to answer
all of your questions. Again, this offer is open to all U.S. and
Canadian residents.

-----------------------
*First Name:
*Last Name:
*Company Name:
*Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
*Type of Business:
*E-mail address:
*Day Time Phone:
*Evening Phone:
Fax:

Faxing in this form does not obligate you in any way.
We will not divulge any information provided by you to others.
We will contact you by telephone with further information before
proceeding.

Before faxing ensure all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are
filled in correctly.

If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings,
please send a reply to cr5897@bigfoot.com with "remove" in the
subject line !  THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.